If you’d like to know what some of history’s greatest thinkers and achievers can teach you about awakening your inner genius, and how to find, follow, and fulfill your journey to greatness, then you want to read this book today.
See, you can score in the highest ranges of IQ…and fail to succeed in life. You can work incredibly hard…and never realize your dreams. You can stumble across beautiful opportunities…only to watch them wither and die.
There’s something else—something considered unfathomable by many—that lies behind greatness. And in Awakening Your Inner Genius, you’re going to be taken on an adventure to discover what that is, and how you can use it to transform your life.
You see, genius is a path, not a gift. Studies of history’s greatest geniuses have shown that there is a “genius code,” if you will. A combination of very specific traits that we can develop in ourselves, and thus, operate at a genius level.
In this book, you’re going to learn things like…
- Why IQ, opportunities, and working toward that magical goal of 10,000 hours don’t comprise the whole story of great achievers, and what else is needed to walk in the footsteps of our greatest geniuses.
- How to view and deal with the world as Leonardo da Vinci did, and embrace the one trait that most accounted for his incredible genius and talents.
- Lessons from Nikola Tesla on why imagination is so vital to awakening your inner genius, and insights into the real “secret” to creativity, as explained by people like Jobs, Picasso, Dali, and Twain.
- The secret to Alexander the Great’s superhuman drive and work ethic, and how you can inspire yourself to pursue your own goals and dreams with the same vigor and tenacity.
- How Hippocrates’ epic quest to reform medicine in ancient Greece was fueled by his unparalleled judgment, and how you too can sharpen your ability to make the right decisions at the right times and thus move closer to your dreams, one good call at a time.
- How Thomas Edison was able to go from a mischievous academically challenged kid to the world’s most successful inventor, and how you too can formulate and realize goals like he did.
- What geniuses like Elizabeth I can teach you about the importance of individualism in your journey to greatness, and how to strengthen your will to break away from conventions, ignore the naysayers, and stay true to your vision and principles.
- And much, much more…
Imagine for a moment how this could change your life.
If you dream of escaping the nine-to-five and striking out on your own, imagine if you knew with certainty that you would succeed.
If you don’t like where some aspect of humanity is going, imagine if you could do something amazing about it.
If you have a stubborn desire to reach out into our culture and write “I was here,” imagine if nothing could stop you.
So, is the journey to genius right for you? Well, ask yourself the following questions.
Who are you, really, and what are you really capable of?
What is your calling, and what might happen in the world if you found out?
If these questions ignite a spark of curiosity in you, then empower yourself to explore their meaning and magnitude.
Read this book today and discover what it really takes to find and follow your bliss, and how to use the lessons passed down to us by some of history’s greatest geniuses to systematically rise to top of your fields, activities, and endeavors.